This printer is an absolute steal! This printer offers a build volume of printers costing thousands, yet can offer up detail of 0.1mm layer height, and print speed average of 60mm/s. (Ultra fine detail should reduce speed to 50mm/s).
Simply attach and few screws, and tighten rollers, and you can be ready to print in under an hour. If you have any questions, and we will be more than happy to answer
them. Even if you've purchased elsewhere. We are experienced, and knowlegeable, and will help get you up and running quickly.
There is already a terrific user base, and facebook forums, to share you 3D printing endevors with.
The key features of this printer kit are:
1. Printing Size : 400*400*400mm (400mm x 400mm Heated Bed which can reach 70 degrees Celsius)
2. Printing Resolution of 0.1mm layer height, up to .6mm depending on nozzle size. This can be changed to be any value you like in your slicer program.
3. Nozzle Diameter:Standard 0.4mm (can be changed to 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2mm)
4. Printing Speed: Normal: 70mm/s, Max.: 200mm/s Typical speed is 50mm/s to 80mm/s depending of filament properties, and detail of print.
5. Materials: 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU. Blended pigment loaded filaments ( Copper, Wood, Carbon Fiber, Gradient Color etc.)
6. Recommeded Software: TinkerCad, SketchUp, Fusion360, Solid-works, UG, 3d Max, Rhino 3D design software, etc. Any software you can create in, and export STL files.
7. Use your favorite slicer to generate printable files. (Cura, Slic3r, Simplify3D, Repetier-Host)
8. Printing Method: SD card (offline), or USB from a PC (online). Compatible with Octopi/Octoprint.
9. Frame: V-Slot Annodized Aluminum Extrusion, with V-Wheel ball bearing guide wheels. (Based on Open Builds format).
10. Operating System: Linux, Windows, Mac OSX. Any OS that your slicer runs on.
11. Package Size: 30in x 26 in. x 13.4 in. (78cm x 66cm x 34cm)
12. Machine Net Weight: 32 pounds (14.5 kg)
13. Shipping Package Weight: 38 pounds (17 kg)
1 starter spool of White PLA 500g
1 8GB SD Card - Containing Instructions, and Cura software.
1 USB SD Card Reader
1 Nozzle Cleaning Needle
1 Nice Diagonal Cutter Tool
5 Zip Ties
1 Spare Bowden Tube
1 Spare Nozzle (0.4)
Ball End Allen Keys
Steel Wrenches - For fine tuning, and nozzle changing.
All you need is your PC and this BOX. Seriously.
We stand behind this machine, and will do everything we can to help you, should you have any issues.